Monday, April 16, 2018

Amazing Beach Themed Mugs

Harbor Mug - Dolphin Cove

This collection of Beach Themed mugs is top notch.  There are designs for all types of sea shore lovers.  They make excellent and inexpensive gifts and would be the perfect addition to your very own mug collection.  I myself, love to drink ALL of my beverages out of themed mugs.  I'm currently living in the Virginia Beach area and had to add a new mug to my collection.  My mug is very similar to the flip flop beach mug shown below.  I love it sooo much.  There are a few designs available ranging from cute to beautiful.  They all are dishwasher and microwave safe, which is a must for me.  Take a look below to find the perfect beach themed mug...

Funky Flip Flops Coffee or Tea Ceramic Mug


 Blue Water Shells Ceramic Mug


Swimming Sea Turtle Coffee or Tea Ceramic Mug



Pink Flamingos in Tropical Paradise Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment